This x That:
- Bank of America set to start charging customers $5 monthly debit card fee.
- House passes stopgap spending bill to keep government in business for four more days.
- RIP: Sylvia Robinson, “Mother of Hip-Hop,” dead at 75.
- #OccupyWallStreet: 38,000-member-strong Transit Workers Union set to join Occupy Wall Street protesters; Friday demonstration to target mistreatment by NYPD; Yes Men raising money to publish Occupy Wall Street Journal.
- Unpaid Black Swan interns sue studio.
- Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore respond to rumors of their split with philosophical quotes and Public Enemy songs.
Look At This:
- Movie-Themed Food Trucks: Action Movie Edition.
- NewsFeed: Reebok to Refund Customers $25 Million Over Toning Shoes Complaint.
- Tea x Time List: The 100 Greatest Songs of ‘00s.